- General Board of Global Ministries is not about mere programs, and projects, and training sessions – whether those are in relief, or church construction, or community-health programs, or personnel assignments. Quite ordinary men and women are transformed into a holy community – a church that is a sign of God’s presence as we pursue God’s mission.
- General Board of Church and Society relates the gospel of Jesus Christ to the members of the Church and to the persons and structures of the communities and world in which they live.
- Office of Christian Unity and Interreligious Concerns is the part of The United Methodist Church that engages with and talks to other Christian denominations to work toward unity and peace.
- General Commission on Religion and Race works for God’s vision of a fully inclusive Church that is accountable for and proactive in addressing all forms of racial/ethnic oppression, and where all members strive, as disciples of Jesus Christ, to build God’s beloved community.
- General Commission on the Status and Role of Women is helping the church to be a more reliable and trustworthy agent of the liberating Gospel of Jesus Christ, so that we recognize every person as a “full and equal part of God’s human family.”
- United Methodist Men provides primary oversight for the coordination and resourcing of men’s ministry with The United Methodist Church.
- United Methodist Women fosters spiritual growth, develops leaders and advocates for justice.
- Texas Conference United Methodist Women
- MinistryWith* is a United Methodist campaign to raise awareness, educate, and inspire people around Ministry with the Poor. With* provides resources for learning, mobilizing, connecting, and engaging with ministries and people to eradicate poverty.
Mission Opportunities and Resources
General Board of Global Ministries offers grants to help churches and organizations advocate and establish social justice ministries.
Texas Conference Golden Cross is a healing ministry to persons in need of assistance with the cost of medical care.