Skip to content
- Texas Conference Center for Connectional Resources provides fiscal oversight, property management, and archives and records to undergird the mission and ministry of the Texas Annual Conference.
- General Council on Finance and Administration is accountable for the financial plan of the Church, through a servant ministry promoting fiscal integrity, strategic alliance building, and steadfastness to historic United Methodist traditions and disciplines, thus, enabling the fulfillment of the mission and ministry of The United Methodist Church.
- General Commission on Archives and History serves the Church’s “Ministry of Memory” so we may continue to learn from our past and anticipate our future.
- Heartspring Methodist Foundation (formerly United Methodist Foundation of the Texas Annual Conference), shares your faith-based goals and generosity of spirit, offering a range of flexible, socially responsible options that deliver strong returns.
- Texas Methodist Foundation empowers the Church in the achievement of her God-appointed missions. We provide resources that strengthen the ability of United Methodists to advance Christian ministries.