Formerly we have enjoyed a wonderful dinner - Small Membership Church Celebration - on the Tuesday night of Annual Conference.
This year, however, we are switching to a "Rural Church Breakfast" to be held on Tuesday morning, May 28th at 7:00a.m. in the Hilton Americas Hotel. Tickets are $16.00 each.
To reserve, call Sue Sullivan at (903)826-4970
Your Conference Small Membership Church Committee hopes to see you there!
- Oklahoma Disaster Response
- REVGO Launch Powers United Methodist Young Adult Movement
- Preposterous Bible Study: Jesus on Hypocrisy
- This Week in Texas Methodist History
- Developing Consensus: The Tale of Three Leaders
- Growing Graduates: Local Missions Go Deeper
- From Trauma to Transformation
- Clergy Age Guidelines Focus on the Future of the Church
- Countdown to Conference
- DAA Awards
- Mental health: Crises challenge rural pastors
- Oklahoma pastor asks prayers after tornado
- Tornado volunteers urged to be patient
- Hockey ministry scores big with youth
- Saying farewell to United Methodist Reporter
- Feeling God’s presence on the border
- Tijuana: Where the world’s migrants wait
- United Methodist Reporter closing
- Church vitality: What is secret to growing?
- Newtown responders get ‘Strength for Service’